Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Balance

So often we find ourselves taken off balance by things that happen to us throughout our life.  That has happened to me five days ago.  It turns out I have a health issue I will need to look into with testing and possible biopsy.  The problem is the long wait for that test to happen is making everything seem more difficult and complicated than it really is.  Which makes me feel a bit stuck.  I am still processing this whole health issue but now that there have been several days since the whole the situation came about I am feeling a bit more stable and that is a good thing.  Why rush into doom when it is not needed at all.  I must continue to be the person I have always been and allow my feelings their space not discount them but not let them blow up out of proportion.  Just a simple game of balance, right?  I know one thing for certain its my attitude towards this entire situation that will dictate so much of my life and how I live the next few weeks until that test.  It will all be just fine, yes it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment