Monday, April 25, 2011

Moment in time

It has been a while since I last blogged.  I have been focused the last two weeks on my physical body.  Preoccupied with my eating habits and exercising.  I joined my company gym and their sponsorship of Weight Watchers.  You see all of my life I have had issues with my weight.  My first marriage was a very unhappy one in huge part because I was over weight and he had issues with my looks.

Which should tell you how insecure I have been my entire life about my looks and actually my entire life decisions.  I have held myself back in so many different ways because of my lack of self esteem.  Then it all snow balled from there.

This life have been such a roller coaster just like many I am sure.  I have been blessed that my roller coasters have not been placed in haunted houses like those of many human spirits.  I have issues to work with and through and I know that and am consciously aware that I have now such a better opportunity to solve these opportunities with grace and ease thanks to all the tools and the support system I am growing around me.

Life couldn't be better than it is now.  Keep a positive outlook and everything will turn for the best, it always does I have found.

Sat nam
Ajinder

1 comment: