Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Four Agreements

The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz is a great read that leaves you with so much insight into possibilities for how your life can be with a few small conscious changes.  If you have the opportunity pick it up and read it this Spring do so. 

Two of those agreements have been big ones for me, " Don't Take Anything Personally and Don't Make Assumptions."  I have had the tendency in the past to allow these two things to dictate my emotional state and as a consequence have I gone into very deep depression moments that have lasted from days to months.  Since I read this book  I can honestly say it has allowed me to look at my life from a different perspective and changed my view of situations and people.

Reading a book can change your life.  Pick up this book and give it an opportunity.

I hope you have a beautiful bright day!

Sat nam
 Ajinder

No comments:

Post a Comment